CCI also provides growth opportunities for the professionals and trades who service the condominium market. The most cost-effective way to increase business and tap into the growing condominium market is through CCI membership!
Why join CCI?
- Expand your business profile among the "who's who" of the condominium industry.
- Maximize your economic potential and create your own competitive advantage.
- Find the opportunity to receive referrals from condominium corporations in need of expertise.
- Receive free subscriptions to the "The Condo News" magazine.
- Receive special member advertising discounts.
- Receive a member certificate.
- Receive a listing in the Professional Directory both in the "Condo News" magazine and our website.
- Use the CCI-Golden Horseshoe Chapter logo on your promotional materials.
- Become a valuable industry resource by authoring articles for CCI's magazine. Act as instructor at seminars and courses.
- Support CCI's advocacy on legislation to represent the condo industry to government.
- Increase your business recognition and stature by qualifying to obtain the A.C.C.I. professional designation (Associate of Canadian Condominium Institute).
Professional &Trade Membership Types
Affiliated members are members of the CCI through other Chapters who wish to subscribe to the "Condo News" magazine. Affiliated members do not have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting.
Individual memberships shall be limited to any owner or occupant of a condominium, strata or equivalent corporation and any other person other than a person who would qualify as professional member interested in furthering the goals of the CCI
Sponsor memberships shall be limited to any corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship (other than one would qualify for Condominium or Professional Membership), government agency, investment firm, lending institution, insurance company, advertising company, development or construction firm or other business entity that is involved in the condominium industry. Sponsor membership is held by the company and for event discounts, all employees are eligible.
Professional members are members where a portion of their income derives from serving the condominium industry and are in professions as established by the Corporation as eligible for ACCI designations now, and as may be revised. Professional membership applies only to the person in whose name it is held.
Annual Membership Fee
Individual Members: $125 + HST
Sponsor Members: $280 + HST
Professional Members: $250 + HST
Don’t be left behind; join the CCI today! Click Here to download a membership application form.