Back to Home Page
The C.C.I. Mission Statement
The C.C.I. mission is to promote the interests of groups involved in condominiums across Canada. We will achieve this mission by providing leadership and expertise in matters related to the condominium industry by:
- Providing education through seminars, lectures, courses and conventions and enhancing the development and understanding of condominiums.
- Printing and publishing newsletters, books and periodicals.
- Improving communications with the public concerning condominium matters.
- Representing condominium interests to all levels of government.
- Developing and maintaining contact with similar associations locally, nationally and internationally in order to exchange information for the mutual benefit of all groups involved in condominiums.
- Promoting integrity and professionalism throughout the condominium industry.
- Granting of certificates of accreditation designating to the general public and other practitioners within the condominium industry that certain professionals have met and maintained the established stands of the C.C.I.
Back to What We Do
Last Updated by Steve Warner on April 24, 2007