Back to Home Page
Event Registration And Refund Policy
Note: The term "event" refers to any presentation, conference, course or seminar which the Chapter charges a fee.
- Event registrations will ONLY be accepted when accompanied with payment via cheque, cash or VISA.
- Refunds in full are permitted providing the registrant notifies the Chapter fourteen (14) days or more prior to the event start date. The Chapter has a "no refund policy", within 14 days of the event start date.
- Registrants may designate a substitute to attend an event in their place, if they are not able to attend.
- Registrants may not attend split locations, if they missed attending the event in one location.
- Registrants are not entitled to attend events in subsequent years without payment, when they fail to attend the original event date.
- Only registrants that attend the entire event are entitled to receive a certificate of completion.
- Our refund and substitution policy will be clearly listed on registration forms and on our website.
Last Updated by Steve Warner on January 9, 2005