Thank you to all our 2013 Conference and Tradeshow Sponsors
Unit Owners and Directors
1. Learn how to deal with the many problematic issues that arise within a condominium community by attending courses and seminars which inclue the following topics:
- the legal interpretation of the Condominium Act 1998
- Insurance for Condominiums
- Directors' Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Reserve Funds and Preparation of Budgets
2. Receive the award winning, quarterly "Condo News" magazine
3. Access our new and improved website which is full of valuable information
4. Network with industry leaders and fellow directors. Learn more...
Property Managers and Other Professionals
Gain recognition within the condominium community through education and accreditation programs . Learn more...
Developers and Trades
Expand your own knowledge and keep up to date with the latest developments through fellowship and the exchange of ideas and information with others from all facets of the condominium community. Membership also provides an excellent means to promote your company in the condominium community. Learn more...
Call today at 905-631-0124 (toll-free 1-877-444-2496) or email us for more information!